Unicorn Fudge | Quick & Easy

I saw this Unicorn fudge picture on Pinterest (where all great ideas come from) and thought it looked so delicious so I had to give it at go and find out what it tastes like, and oh my god it is heaven with a hint of diabetes. I feel like these could look either really appetising or they could just look like play-doe but don't judge the fudge by it's cover because this is the most delicious play-doe i've ever tasted.
What you will need:
500 grams of White chocolate chips
Purple food colouring
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
60 grams of butter
Sprinkles
Marshmallows

Method
Put baking paper in an 8X8 pan, as I don't have that I just used a container that I found. 
Place the white chocolate chips into a bowl and put the bowl on top of a pot of boiling water. 
Stir the chocolate until melted. Add as much purple food colouring as you would like, I ended up using quite a bit. 
Melt the butter and add it in with the condensed milk, mix until the melted chocolate and the butter and milk are combined.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and even it out. After all the mixture is in the pan, add sprinkles (I think I went a bit over board, whoops). Don't forget to add your marshmallows!
Pop the pan into the fridge and let it set.
Once your done you can cut it into squares and eat it!




I hope you liked this little treat, send me a photo if you decide to make this i'd love to see it. If you'd like to see more food posts let me know in the comments below and also follow me down below right at the bottom of this page :)
Victoria xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig