Kangaroo Island | My Travels

Last week I went to Kangaroo Island in Australia. Most of you who read last weeks blog post will know that I was writing it on an island, well it was KI! I stayed there for four days and really disconnected from the cyber world, literally, most areas didn't even have signal let alone wifi. So to keep myself busy I captured my time on KI with photos and a video which will be at the end of this blog post so you can watch it.  :)

 I promise you I am better a gymnastics than this I just thought it was kind of a cool photo.

 This is the iconic photo on the remarkable rocks which everyone who is anyone takes a photo at this exact spot.
 I do not know how I got up here with slippery shoes on.





 To be honest I should have taken this kind of photo on a less busy road but I managed to get the photo without getting ran over.
 This photo is on the way back from the remarkable rocks.



This is at Admirals Arch, if you get a chance to go to Admirals arch I urge you to go. Personally I think it's better than seal bay (and a lot cheaper) Admirals arch is free and you get to see seals.







 We went to a secret beach, I have no idea what it's called but it was quite popular for being a 'secret' beach. But to get there we had to go through all these rock boulders which at points were a bit of a squeeze.





 The best bit of this beach is how it has a really calm area of water and then an area that you can surf.





 This is at seal bay.







 Such a romantic seal lol.
 If you look really close there is a baby seal in amongst the sand.



 Not lying, there was no zoom on this. The kookaburra was this close.

And yes I did hold a Kookaburra and so did the other girl next to me (there was two kookaburras).
 This was the view from out rented house in American river on Kangaroo Island.
I hope you liked my little montage video, give it a like and a comment and subscribe! I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I hope you are having a great day.
Victoria xx


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig