How To Make Organic DIY Lipsticks

Hi everyone, I have created a formula and a step by step process video playlist on how to make 100% homemade organic lipstick/lip balm.
To help spread the awareness of chemical usage, that are not good for you and the environment with the pollution produced. I want to spread awareness, whether that is preventing sweatshop labor conditions, environmental degradation and or chemical and plastic waste. I want to help and start off by recreating one of the most produced makeup item and make it chemical free, cruelty free and organic to spread the word about reducing the chemical factor in lipsticks by showing how ordinary people can create an environmentally friendly lipstick themselves in their own home.
I'd love for you to try making a lipstick or lip balm at home using this step by step videos on how to make them, Please let me know how it goes :)
Victoria xx

1 comment

  1. Ahhh such an amazing make, I can't wait to try! I love trying out making my own lotions and soaps :D there's something so special about homemade things! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig