Welcome 2016!

Happy New Years everybody! This year has been amazing, I have had such a great year. I've made new friends, experienced going to Kangaroo Island for the first time, getting my first job, teaching others and experiencing how to be a fun teacher but also an "in control" teacher which I'm not going to lie about. It was hard at the start but I've found a way. This year I have had so many amazing opportunities to expand my learning and I am very grateful.

Nibbles has honestly learnt so much this year and has had so much fun. He learnt how to stand up on two feet when I put my hand above his head, he's learnt how to jump over obstacles, go through tunnels etc. even though he is cheeky sometimes and goes into the garden when he's not allowed to, so I have to try and catch him in the garden and bring him back inside. I still love him, we play games around the house such as chasey where he tries to catch me but I've realised that sometimes he waits in one spot until he can't see me and once he can't see me he runs to me, hahaha I love it, he's my little clever munchkin. I also play hide and seek with him, as he always follows me up into my room, he automatically thinks I'm in there and then he realises I'm not in there and runs back and finds me, he's so cute!

This year I was fortunate to meet Lola's owner who I'm now best friends with, she makes me laugh so much and I'm so grateful to have her in my life. When meeting Lola's owner, we shortly realised that we both have rabbits and would like to see if Lola and Nibbles get along with each other. At the start I must say it wasn't smooth sailing but I can definitely tell you as of this moment they are great friends. From the 23rd of December 2015 till the 6th or 7th of January 2016 Lola will be looked after by me and my family (but mostly me). Lola is one, and just like when Nibbles was a baby he did not like being held or picked up and would freak but over the past week I have held Lola many times and she seems to enjoy it and doesn't freak out so easily. Yesterday I face-timed Lola's owner who is currently on the other side of the world,  I wanted to show her Lola as she hadn't seen Lola for a while. I held Lola and Nibbles on either side of me to show her. I am glad to experience having another rabbit in the house. I can tell you Nibbles has been over the moon about it!

This year in November I decided to create a blog... well my mum suggested it as a joke but then I said "why not?" and I must admit I'm glad I did it. I love sharing Nibbles' adventures, healthy tips and recipes. I never thought that Nibbles' instagram would blow up in the past year. The amount of support that Nibbles' followers give is amazing and I thank everyone of you for following, commenting and even liking. I would just like to say to you reading this thank-you and I hope you have the best year, for 2016 is going to be a good one I can tell!

links:
instagram - @rabbitnibbles
https://www.instagram.com/rabbitnibbles/

lola's instagram - @omg_lola_the_cola
https://www.instagram.com/omg_lola_the_cola/

2 comments

  1. WOW What a year for you !!!! I wish you and your friends and rabbit friends a Happy New Year for 2016

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it will be a great 2016 too!!!
    Stay COOL !!!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig