Too Faced Chocolate Pallet | Is It Good?!

Ever since I purchased the Too Faced semi sweet chocolate pallet I've always wondered whether the 'how-to glamour guide' that comes with the pallet actually works. There is three different eye looks and it shows you how to do with the pallet. Let's find out if it works out.
I first tried out the Haute Cocoa eye look. I followed the 4 step precess.
Step 1, sweep Champagne Truffle from crease to brow. I then went on to step 2. Blend Cherry Cordial on inner and outer lid.
I then did steps 3 and 4. Step 3, Press Crème Brulee onto centre lid. Step 4, Blend Haute chocolate in crease. Line upper and lower lash line.

Next I tried out the eye look Semi-Sweet.

Step 1, sweep Salted Caramel from crease to brow. Step 2, apply Strawberry Bon Bon onto lid.
Step 3, apply Candied Violet to outer lid.
Step 4, blend Semi-Sweet in crease and lower lash line.
The last eye look that I tried was called Milk Chocolate.

First step, apply White Chocolate from lash line to brow. Second step, press Milk Chocolate onto lid.
Step 3, blend Gilded Ganache into crease and lower lash line.
Last step, create a cat eye above lash line with Triple Fudge and extend out and up.
After trying all of the three looks my favourite one which I am so going to do again was the Semi-Sweet eye look. I never usually go for that kind of look but I think I'll be using it all throughout December. I hoped you liked this blog post, it seemed like the main photos in this post looks like I'm sleeping most of the time and I would definitely not call it sleeping beauty haha.
Victoria xx


No comments

Post a Comment

© Oria

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig