American Holiday | Try On Haul

Throughout my America trip, lets just say I stocked up on a lot of clothes and shoes, especially converse... I don't usually buy a lot of clothes because when it comes to clothes, and especially shoes I am quite picky (not gonna lie). I started off with one medium sized suitcase and lets just say I needed another suitcase by the end of the trip (oops).
Top - Ross
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Converse

Jacket - Ross
Necklace - Ross
Jumpsuit - Macy's
Shoes - Macy's
Top - Nike (very similar)
Shorts - Nike (similar)
Pants - Nike
Shorts - Nike (similar)
Shoes - Nike (similar)
Top - Tommy Hilfiger
Pants -Tommy Hilfiger


Dress - Forever 21
Jacket - Forever 21
Shoes - Ross


Bodysuit - Forever 21 (similar)
Pants - Nike
Shoes - Converse (similar)
By the way, you can't buy my bunny Nibbles, sorry...
Jacket -Tommy Hilfiger
Top - Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Converse
Bodysuit - Macy's
Jeans - Zara
Top - Forever 21
Jeans - Zara
Top - H&M
Jeans - Zara
Top - Natural Life
Jeans - Zara
Top - Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans - Zara
Top -  Calvin Klein
Overalls - Cotton On
Dress - Forever 21 (similar)
Shoes - Macy's (similar)


Shirt - Calvin Klein (similar)
Shorts - Calvin Klein (similar)
Shoes -Converse

Bodysuit - Macy's
Skirt - H&M (similar)
Shoes - Converse

Jumper - Calvin Klein
Top - Natural Life
Shorts - Calvin Klein
 Jumper -Calvin Klein
Jeans - Macy's
Shoes - Converse

Bodysuit - Forever 21 (similar)
Jacket - Zara
Jeans - Macy's
Shoes - Timberland
Top - Tommy Hilfiger
Shorts - Nike
 Top - Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans - Macy's

Thats all of my clothes and shoes that I got in America, as I said before I am quite a picky person when it comes to buying clothes and I think thats a good thing or else I would be going way to overboard with purchases, so I try to buy things that I know I will wear (that's why there was so much converse, you can wear them with almost anything). I hope you liked it, this blog post took over two weeks to do, and that was only the photos! As I missed out on last weeks post, there will be a surprise blog post sometime this week so get ready for that! Let me know on Instagram or on my Facebook page, bloggeroria and tell me what you favourite item was.
Victoria xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Oria

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig