My Makeup Routine | 2016

I don't always wear makeup on a day to day basis but when I do I usually go for a natural makeup look. Excuse my eyebrows and skin as I forgot to do my eyebrows in the process but all I usually do is just brush them with a spooly. As for my skin at the time I was having a massive brake out so do excuse all of the pimples.
First to hydrate my skin I use the Model co rose mist as it smells nice and so hydrating.
I then go straight on to foundation, I am loving the MUD foundation at the moment as it is my perfect shade when in winter and I have the palest skin, as shown by the packaging stating my skin tone is 001.
I then take the MUD concealer also in the shade 001 and put it on all of my spots but I don't put it underneath my eyes as I find it makes me look more tired because I am still learning how to conceal under the eyes.
As the cream concealer usually feels a bit thick on my face I go over it with M.A.C studio fix.

I use the kabuki brush by nude to apply the M.A.C studio fix all over my face as I find it really sets my foundation and concealer for the day.

Don't mind the scary face. I am using the Sportsgirl bronze me powder to make me a smidgen more tan than I obviously am.... just kidding. 
I then use the Nivea lip balm called hydro care and it definitely lives up to its name as it is very hydrating.
With the M.A.C eyelash curler, I curl my lashes before I apply mascara.
Moving on to eyeshadow, my favourite bit. I use the Hidden treasure pallet by a dose of colours. 
I use the fluffy brush, and use the colour 'key' for the crease of my eyelid.
I then use the colour pearl with this brush and apply it on the corners of my inner eyelid to widen and brighten my eyes.


Lately I use Model co mascara in black and apply it to only my top lashes.
And thats it! That is all I do, as you can see very natural and easy. Let me know if you recreate this look.
Victoria xx

1 comment

© Oria

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig